There are dozens of events in Scottsdale and in the Phoenix Metro area happening every month. For more information get your free Scottsdale Relocation Guide.
Thursdays, 7:00 p.m.
Downtown Scottsdale – Scottsdale ArtWalk is perfect
for a casual evening with friends and family or for
those searching for that special piece. Many special
exhibitions, demonstrations and entertainment are
offered Thursday nights from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Ticket Prices: Free. 480-945-8475
|Native American Dance Performers
Fridays, 5:00 p.m.
Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey
Ranch – Native American dancers share the culture
and dances of their tribes. The performance includes
hoop dancing, known as the “dance of life.”
Ticket Prices: Free. 480-444-1234
Three times per year
Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art – During
SMoCA Nights, the museum becomes the ultimate art party. Artists, fashion designers, DJs, musicians and performers collaborate to create an eclectic evening
of cutting-edge culture and prime people-watching.
SMoCA Nights only happens three times a year and
typically sells out! Next event is April 3, 2008.
Ticket Prices: $10 members; $15 nonmembers.
- Native Trails presented by the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation and produced by the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts - Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays, January 8 – April 5, 2008
- Sunday A’Fair - January 6 - April 6, 2008
- Arizona Fine Art Expo – January 10 – March 23, 2008
- Celebration of Fine Art - January 12 – March 23, 2008
- 38th Annual Scottsdale Arts Festival - March 7-9, 2008
- Giants Spring Training - March 1 – 31, 2008
- Scottsdale Festival ArtWalk - March 6, 2008
- 4th Annual Fountain Hills Fine Art & Wine Affaire - March 21 – 23, 2008
- Arizona Bike Week - March 27 – April 2, 2008
- Heard Museum Guild Native American Student Art Show & Sale - March 29 – April 2, 2008
- Sonoran Festival of Fine Arts - April 4-6, 2008
- Scottsdale Culinary Festival - April 8-13, 2008
- McDowell Mountain Music Festival – April 25-26, 2008
- Summer Specatcular ArtWalk – July 10, 2008
- Western ArtWalk – October 16, 2008
- Wearable ArtWalk – November 6, 2008